Mindfulness is a practice that helps manage anxiety and stress. Their cognitive and meditative practices, which help us focus on our present time, are among the most recommended by the World Health Organization.
913 377 288
CERTIFIED Course (Professional Training – IEFP) – Essential Mindfulness Instructors – Classroom Course with E-learning (NOW ALL IN VIDEO CALL and WITH OBSERVATION STAGE (“Job Shadowing”) INCLUDED)
- What is Mindfulness – Approx. 5h (3h face to face video call)
- History of Meditation, Buddhism and Mindfulness – Approx. 10h (3 h in person video call)
- Emotions in the Human Being (What they are, how they appear and the importance of their regulation in terms of human health and well-being) – Approx. 10h (3 h in person video call)
- The Central and Peripheral Nervous System (in response to Stress) – Approx. 15h (6h face-to-face video call)
- The Endocrine System (in response to Stress) – Approx. 5h (3h in person video call)
- Mindfulness Meditative Practices (What they are, how to do them and their importance, in terms of human health and well-being) – Approx. 30h (20h in person video call)
- Cognitive Practices (Mindfulness attitudes or objects of doctrine – What they are, how to do them and their importance, in terms of human health and well-being) – Approx. 30h (20h in person video call)
- Pedagogical Practices Mindfulness (Theory) (How to Teach Mindfulness to Youths and Adults) – Approx. 30h (10h face-to-face video call)
- Pedagogical Practices Mindfulness (Practice) (How to Teach Mindfulness to Youths and Adults) – Approx. 30h (10h face-to-face video call)
- Moral and Ethics of the Essential Mindfulness Instructor – Approx. 5h (3h in person video call)
Note: The hours that appear in parentheses are those that are given in person (NOW ON VIDEOCALL), which means that the hours of the modules, which “remain”, are made by the student himself at home study time. Some modules may have to exceed the expected hours or have fewer hours, taking into account the learning needs of students.
Total number of hours: About 170 hours – Includes the hours of face-to-face training (VIDEOCALL) with the hours online at home (which are the full responsibility of the student!)
These hours are divided by 8 months. It is one lesson per week (in video call – which is considered face-to-face) – lasting two hours. The virtual room is in Zoom.
Evaluation of the future Instructor: At the end of almost all modules the student receives – via email – a test to evaluate himself. The evaluation test itself is performed only at the end of the course and has a qualitative and quantitative evaluation. The student will also need to present a Mindfulness class (for adults and will have 8 lesson plans to help). This class is also evaluated. The final grade, which will be displayed on the Vocational Training Certificate, will be the average of these two notes. Nevertheless, from the 8th absence (inclusive), to the video lessons called, it is removed the 10% amountin the final average. If you pass 11 fouls, 20% will be removed. Internship (observation – “Job – Shadowing”) – This internship is optional and the student, who wishes to do so, for curriculum enrichment, will have access to it at the end of module V (5) of this course.
Upcoming courses: To be announced soon on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook (@mindfulnessessencial) and/or Instagram (@mindfulnessessencialesc)
Price (club without receipt): 600€ (You can pay 75€ per month during the 8 months of the course)
Price with training receipt: 1200€ (you can pay twice. The first part will be before the 1st lesson and the 2nd part will be after two months of attendance in the course.)
- Understand what Mindfulness is, in fact, and everything that is inherent to the concept of it, since it was created until today
- Know the difference between other meditative techniques and those of Mindfulness, managing not only to apply them to yourself but also to olthers, taking into account the nature of the target audience and the state in which it is in terms of physical, mental and energy
- Know how the human nervous system and emotions work, as well as many of the techniques that exist and that can be applied to help balance them
- To know and understand what cognitive practices (Mindfulness attitudes or objects of doctrine) are, as well as many of the exercises that exist to work on them and pass them on to others, taking into account the nature of the target audience and the state in which it is in terms of physical health, mental and energetic
The trainee is entitled to:
- A PDF Manual, for each module
- Course “Learn to Manage Emotions” in audio (the same as the Insight Timer Platform)
- Audio files of Mindfulness Meditation practices and others
- Diploma from the Essential Mindfulness School with the Wing Chun Kung Fu Portugal seal
- IEFP (Professional Training) certificate
- Internship (observation – “Job – Shadowing”) – in renowned national and international companies
(And the accompaniment of Instructor Vanda do Nascimento, whenever necessary, including and mainly, in her first Mindfulness classes to others)
For more information and / or booking or registration send an email to mindfulnessessencial@gmail.